Monday 10 September 2018

Renaissance - II

http://penatdesk.blogspot.com/2017/11/renaissance.html?m=1

"With every piece renovated and added ; against the law of physics , made me lighter and lighter."

The past 10 months has been an intimidating roller coaster ride of singling out the pieces of great jigsaw puzzle that had to be added. The fight was hard and slow and often bated my determination to re-construct myself.

The only accordant force that wrought this whole transformation  and reconstruction was this very social commitment of renaissance.

Today the weight of my banal and stigmatic attitude , that had anchored my vision , my aim and most importantly my Self respect , at its ebb has been disembarked.

I have started to ascend ; already high above the clouds , yet not the highest.

No comments:

Post a Comment